Are you enthusiastic about starting your own solar panels business in Nigeria? Do you want to know more about a profitable 170w solar panel cheap price in Nigeria? Are you looking for the best solar power companies in Nigeria? If yes then you’ve come to the best place.
Solar power has been developed and is now widely used as a result of the desire for clean energy and global movement toward energy source diversity. Being a clean and natural power source is only one of its many benefits. With its many benefits and technical advancements, this type of energy is quickly changing the world as more nations start using solar panels and other solar items.
In some parts of the world, even an affordable 170W solar panel for sale for solar power system is still more expensive than the costs to fire up a diesel generator. On the other hand, in many western countries, any solar panel under 150W is a waste money unless it is sized right to charge your home during most days.
170w Solar Panel Price in Nigeria Product Description
170w Solar Panel Price In Nigeria is ideal for any off-grid application and has high conversion efficiency. It comes with pre-drilled mounting holes, solar connector leads, and a junction box. Allowing you to install, connect it to a controller, or expand with panels without breaking a sweat. The panels are made of premium Grade A+ monocrystalline solar cells that are more efficient than conventional polycrystalline solar cells.
170w Solar Panel Price in Nigeria Product Specifications
|Rated Power: 170W||Solar Cell: Monocrystalline|
|Maximum/Peak Voltage(Vmp): 18V||Open Circuit Voltage(Voc): 21.6V|
|Short circuit current: 9.89A||Maximum current: 9.44A|
|Output Tolerance: ±3%||Temperate coefficient of Isc: (010+/-0.01)%/℃|
|Temperate coefficient of Voc: -(0.38+/-0.01)%/℃||Temperature range: －40℃～ +85℃|
|Frame: Aluminum alloy frame||Length of extension cable: 90cm（2.95ft）|
|Size of extension cable: 4mm²（11AWG）/MC4 Connector||Size: 1355*690*35mm|
170w Solar Panel Price in Nigeria Product Features
Premium Grade A+ Monocrystalline Solar Cells: Higher photovoltaic conversion efficiency, higher reliability and higher daily power production than conventional polycrystalline solar cells.
- Wide Range of Applications: RVs, motorhomes, cabins, marine areas, home backup power, sheds, off-grid cabins, boats, and other Off-grid systems.
- Rugged Aluminum Frame: Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame design with sturdy corner supports, ensures that it endures the outdoors for an extended period of time without damage or loss of performance.
- High-performance Bypass Diodes: We excel at preventing the hot spot effect when the temperature is too high, which will keep your solar panels efficient even in hot conditions.
- Excellent Protection: The cells are encapsulated in EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) and the impact and corrosion resistant properties of EVA will protect the cells. On the front of the solar panel is the safety glass of the solar installation, providing strong protection for the solar panel and not blocking the sunlight. The protective film is effectively resistant to atmospheric agents. Multifunctional junction box sealed against water for high security.
- Power Guarantee: After up to 25 years of use, our solar panels are guaranteed to deliver more than 80% of their initial power.