Are you looking for 500 kg sensor price? If yes, Then you will find it on our website. From past few years we are serving in this line, and have a huge list of customers who are satisfied from the services that we are providing. We have market leaders who made our task easier by supplying us cheap products. We served 9500 customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia and many others countries. Now it’s time to serve you too with the same dedication and commitment.
Another couple of things you need to figure out is what type of sensor you want. You can get either water based or 500 kg weight sensors. But, the 500 kg weight sensor is generally better in terms of versatility and durability.
500KG 1102LB Weighting Sensor Load Cell Scale Sensor for S Type Electronic Scale
|Weight Limit||500 Pounds|
|Item Weight||1102 Pounds|
- Max capacities: 500Kg /1102LB
- Size: Approx. 2.95×1.97 inch
- Hermetically welded/sealed by adhesive inside
- Oil-proof, waterproof
- Insulation resistance: More than 2000megohm
› See more product details
Note: Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing.
500kg Load Cell Electronic Weighing Scale Sensor
The maximum weight that can be measured with this load cell is 500 kg. The micro-controller is unable to take a direct reading from the load cell since its output is in milli-volts. Thus, a high-resolution analog-to-digital converter (ADC) or an instrumentation amplifier is needed to convert the load cell’s output into a format that a micro-controller can understand.
As a transducer, a load cell generates an electric signal whose strength is proportional to the applied force. Hydraulic load cells, pneumatic load cells, and strain gauge load cells are only a few of the many kinds of load cells available.
This is a standard load cell for measuring weight up to 500 Kg. The most common use of this weight sensor is in weighing machine. Every weighing machine which shows weight has a load cell as sensing element.
This conversion is indirect and happens in two stages. Through a mechanical arrangement, the force being sensed deforms a strain gauge. The strain gauge measures the deformation (strain) as an electrical signal, because the strain changes the effective electrical resistance of the wire. A load cell usually consists of four strain gauges in a Wheatstone bridge configuration. Load cells of one strain gauge (quarter bridge) or two strain gauges (half bridge) are also available.
The electrical signal output is typically in the order of a few millivolts and requires amplification by an instrumentation amplifier before it can be used. The output of the transducer is plugged into an algorithm to calculate the force applied to the transducer.
Load cells are used in several types of measuring instruments such as weighing scales, universal testing machines.
Method of connecting Load Cell wire:
- I/P – Red(+),Black(-)
- O/P – Green(+),White(-)
Specifications Of 500 Kg Load cell – Electronic Weighing Scale Sensor:
- Type : Single Point Load Cell
- Total Precision : C3 class
- Material : Aluminum Alloy
- Surface : Anodized Treatment
- Protection : IP65
- Applications : Weighing Scales, Retail, Bench & Counting Scales
- Rated Load : 500 Kg. Max
- Rated Output : 2.0 mV/V+/- 5%
- Zero Balance : +/- 1% Full Scale
- Input Resistance : 405 +/- 6 Ohm
- Output Resistance : 350 +/- 3 Ohm
- Excitation Voltage : 5-12 Volt DC
- Nonlinearity : 0.017% Full Scale
- Hysteresi : 0.02% Full Scale
- Repeatblity : 0.01% Full Scale
- Creep(30min) : 0.015% Full Scale
- Operating Temperature : -20 °C to +65 °C
- Temperature Effect on Zero : 0.017% Full Scale / 10 °C
- Temperature Effect on Span : 0.014% Full Scale / 10 °C
- Insulation Resistance : 5000 Mega Ohm(50V DC)
- Safe Overload : 150% Full Scale
- Ultimate Overload : 200% Full Scale
- Cable : 420mm (3mm dia 4 wire shielding cable)
1 x 500kg load cell – electronic weighing scale sensor
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.