Amazon Fire TV is a popular streaming media player, known for its Wi-Fi connectivity and compatibility with Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Netflix and other popular services. It’s also that most screens have separate apps for each streaming service. But that changes with Amazon Fire TV Cube: simply speak into the remote voice controller to search for shows and movies by title, actor or genre.
This Amazon Fire TV device comes with Alexa built in, a remote that doubles as a game controller, and supports 4K Ultra HD so you can enjoy all the content your heart desires. There are many forms of Amazon Fire TV devices, but this one is specifically for 4K Ultra HD streaming.
Amazon Fire TV 65″ Omni Series 4K UHD smart TV with Dolby Vision, hands-free with Alexa
We are working hard to be back in stock as soon as possible.
- TV only
- with 4-Year Protection Plan
- Cinematic 4K entertainment – Get true-to-life picture quality and rich, brilliant colors with support for 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR 10, HLG, and Dolby Digital Plus, and control the TV hands-free with Alexa.
- HDR like you’ve never seen – Dolby Vision brings spectacular color, contrast, clarity, and brightness to your screen.
- Hands-free TV with Alexa – With built-in microphones, just ask to turn on the TV, and find, launch, and control content, so you can put down the remote.
- Watch what you want – Stream over 1 million movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites with subscriptions to Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, and more.
- All your entertainment in one place – Watch live and free TV, play video games, and stream music.
- Smart and always getting smarter – Fire TV adds new Alexa skills, features, smart home capabilities, and voice functionality all the time.
- Connect all your devices – Use the 3 HDMI inputs to connect to cable or satellite and video game consoles. The HDMI eARC lets you add audio equipment for enhanced sound.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with privacy protections and controls, including a switch that electronically disconnects the microphones.