If you have prostatitis, you know how important it is to find underwear that’s comfortable and makes you feel like yourself again. Designed in collaboration with our customers, these boxer briefs are created for maximum support and comfort. Designed with an interior foam core, these ultra-soft shorts help you get through the day feeling like yourself again.
Prostate health can be a sensitive subject, and many men struggle to look beyond the symptoms of this common condition. But worry no more—we’ve got the same underwear that real guys who have dealt with prostate problems wear.
What Kind Of Underwear Should Prostatitis Patients Wear?
Prostate is a gland of male urogenital system. The main symptoms of prostatitis patients are inflammation of the urethra, pain, purulence, bleaching, frequency of urination, urgency of urination, pain in urine, blood loss in urine, unclean urine, frequent nocturnal urination, dripping of urine, weakening of urine line, swelling and pain in lumbosacral, hip, perineum, suprapubic area and abdomen, and sometimes radiate to testis and groin. Medial leg pain, low sexual function, premature ejaculation, ejaculation pain, spermatorrhea, asynodia and so on.
There are three types of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis,
chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome. Among these, acute bacterial prostatitis is the least common form of prostatitis but the symptoms are usually severe. Chronic bacterial prostatitis is thought to exist for several years in some men before producing symptoms, whose symptoms are similar to acute bacterial prostatitis, but are less severe and can fluctuate in intensity. And chronic nonbacterial prostatitis is the most common form of the disease, accounting for 90% of the cases.
The causes of prostatitis include:
1. Bacterial infections: such as unclean sexual life, gonococcal urethritis did not cure after infection and then cause bacterial prostatitis.
2. Overwork, fatigue, anxiety and tension easily lead to chronic prostatitis.
3. Prostate hyperemia caused by excessive sexual desire is easy to induce prostatitis.
4. Sitting for a long time, taxi drivers and people who work and sit for a long time are prone to chronic prostatitis and should not be cured.
5. Perineal and testicular injury can lead to chronic prostatitis.
6. Chronic constipation and hemorrhoids can lead to prostatitis.
So what kind of underwear should prostatic patients wear? If underwear is too tight, it will compress the testicles, be not good to local blood circulation and will be painful. So, how to choose?
1. Style. The styles of underwear are varied. From a health point of view, prostatic patients in daily life should choose loose, fat and boxer underwear.
2. Color. When choosing underwear, we should not choose too fancy colors. This kind of underwear uses too many chemical dyes, which can easily cause retrograde infection and is not conducive to the health of the prostate, so we should choose light-colored underwear.
3. Fabric. When choosing underwear, we should try to choose pure cotton fabric, because pure cotton underwear has good air permeability and sweat absorption, can prevent scrotal dampness, and then prevent prostatitis, and chemical fiber underwear is easy to produce static electricity, will also inhibit sperm production, affect sperm quality.
For prostatic patients, they should be selected from three aspects: style, color and cloth, which will play a great role in preventing the occurrence of prostatitis. Besides wearing clothes, we can also solve the prostatitis from the root. That’s Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill. Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill has applied for national invention patent, application number is 200910157894; the formula of Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill can be soft and firm, promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis, clear heat and detoxify, so as to achieve bactericidal, anti-inflammatory, detumescence and pain relief effect. After 3 months of treatment, lecithin corpuscle restored to 3–4 plus, prostate routine returned to normal!