Car Radio Honda Civic
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The car radio in the Honda Civic is a highly advanced and feature-rich system that provides an exceptional audio and entertainment experience for drivers and passengers alike.
One of the key features of the car radio in the Honda Civic is its ergonomic design, which is integrated seamlessly into the center console for easy access and operation. The control buttons and knobs are strategically placed, allowing the driver to navigate through various settings and options without much distraction.
The car radio in the Honda Civic also boasts a high-quality display screen, typically featuring a vibrant color LCD touchscreen. This touchscreen allows for intuitive navigation through various menus and options, making it simple and convenient to browse through radio stations, playlists, and audio settings.
Another noteworthy feature of the car radio in the Honda Civic is its compatibility with a wide range of audio sources. It typically includes a built-in AM/FM radio tuner, allowing drivers to
Product Description for Car Radio Honda Civic
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Roinvou 2+32G Android 11 Car Stereo for 2001-2005 Honda Civic LHD, 9” Touch Screen with CarPlay Android Auto Hi-Fi Backup Camera External Mic
– 1080P HD 9” full capacitance touch screen car radio player
– Bulit-in Carplay and Android Auto module
– Support GPS Navigation & WiFi Hotspot
– Support 720P AHD camera image input
– Hi-Fi function reproduced sound highly similar to your original car
– Control the functions you need by steering wheel
– Built-in Bluetooth with A2DP – Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth music player, auto loading phonebooks
– Double USB adapter input
– Support download, install and delete over thousands of android apps
– Support up to 40 national languages
– FM radio with 18 preset stations
– Use the network or GPS to open the date and time automatically
– Support external microphone (Included)
No Division in Your Family Between iPhone and Android Phone Users!!!
CarPlay/Android Auto has revolutionalized the way we drive by enabling us to safely use the iPhone/Android phone while driving. Now we can make calls, send/receive messages, listen to music/radio/podcasts/news/audiobook… on the head unit while driving really conveniently. This, in turn, requires a head unit that can adequately meet the demands of these functions in terms of audio and visual performance.
Wireless CarPlay Connection Steps:
Open BT on the main page of the radio, then click on the Bluetooth Settings in the lower right corner to see the device name and password. Turn on the Bluetooth of your mobile phone and look for relevant device name and enter password. (After the Bluetooth connection is successful, the 8 words mobile phone audio and media audio will be displayed, which means that the Bluetooth connection is successful. If it does NOT appear, please restart the Bluetooth.)
Open “ZLINK” from APPs and wait for a few seconds to connect successfully. (If the connection is NOT successful, a manual WiFi connection is required.)
2.1 Path: Settings – Android Settings – Go to Settings – Network & Internet – Hotspot & tethering – Wi-Fi Hotspot – Set up Wi-Fi hotspot.
2.2 Turn on your phone’s WiFi and look for the radio’s hotspot name. (When the device name is displayed, the WiFi connection is successful.)
2.3 After manually connecting to the WiFi of the radio, the radio needs to delete the history record, and then click ZLINK. (The second-to-last key in the upper right corner of the main interface. That is, the icon to the left of the return key.)
Wireless Android Auto Connection Steps:
Turn on the Bluetooth on the main interface of the radio.
Turn on the phone’s Bluetooth, find the device name “CarBT”, and enter 0000 to match.
Turn on WiFi on the main interface of the radio, click “Wi-Fi hotspot”, and turn “Off” to “On”.
Turn on the WLAN of the phone and find the hotspot name displayed on the radio to match.
Open ZLINK in Apps, wait a few seconds and the connection will be successful. (The second time you connect, you only need to turn on Bluetooth and it will automatically connect.)
Wired CarPlay & Android Auto Connection Steps: 1)Open ZLINK; 2)Connect the mobile phone with the car player via original data cable (Note: Please use 4-pin USB Cable to connect); 3)Waiting for connection
Steering Button Learn
Settings – Steering Learn
After learning the steering wheel buttons, you can control this bluetooth car stereo through the steering wheel.
Compatible with Bluetooth, just turn on the radio or connect to your phone via Bluetooth, you can enjoy your favorite music right now, and manage your calls for a truly hands-free experience.
After turning on the BT on the home page, you can see the device name and device pin in the settings, then turn on the bluetooth of your mobile phone to find the name and enter the password to complete the matching.
FM/RDS Radio Receiver
Built-in FM with 18 preset stations, with this car radio, you can listen to real time traffic, news broadcasts, weather forecasts. FM Tuning Rangeis 87.5-107.9MHz.
GPS & WiFi Hotspot
With external and built-in GPS Antenna, Supports both online and offline GPS Navigation.
Built in Android 11 system, support Wi-Fi connection to download more apps, giving you excellent experience.
Steering Button Learn
FM/RDS Radio Receiver
GPS & WiFi Hotspot
Some Precautions For Using AHD Backup Camera
1. The radio comes with an AHD backup camera, please install it according to the above wiring. In addition, please manually adjust the resolution of the camera in order to make the use better.
Path: Settings – Factory Settings (Password 8888) – Protocol Parameter settings – Reverse video resolution settings – AHD/25 or AHD/30
(If no adjustment is made, an abnormal display may occur)
2. Some vehicles will show abnormalities despite setting the resolution, which is caused by insufficient vehicle voltage, and a reversing rectifier can be added to stabilize the voltage.
3. If adjusting the camera resolution and adding a reversing rectifier still doesn’t solve the anomaly, we can resend the new camera.
Tips For Installing This Radio
1. The picture above has a port diagram for the power cable. Please compare the ports on the back of your original car radio.
2. If you are unsure whether this radio is suitable, please provide the following information:
1) Model and year
2) Picture of the center console of the original car
3) Picture of the back of the original car radio
4) Picture of original car socket
3. This radio does NOT come with a protocol box, if you need to use the original car steering wheel function, please go to “Steering Learn” in the settings to learn and match the buttons.
4. If you want to connect the power amplifier, please use our RCA harness, the 8 and 9 cables in the picture above are the audio output ports (Audio OUT L/R), please connect the amplifier to these two ports, and then connect the separate blue cable 10 to the ACC.
5. The main screen of the radio can NOT be customized.
6. If you encounter any difficulties and doubts during installation and use, you can visit the information on the seller page.
⭐[Apple Carplay and Android Auto] for Honda Civic car radio is compatible with iOS Carplay (Wired/Wireless Connection) and Android Auto (Wired/Wireless Connection), allowing you to make a connection with your smart phone to access map navigation, phone contacts, email, notification, music, and more while you stay focused on the road.
⭐[GPS Navigation and WiFi Hotspot] The car stereo for 2001-2005 Honda Civic has a built-in GPS module and can use navigation software such as waze with free offline maps. With WiFi/Hotspot connection, online maps work perfectly, and you can also download apps from play store, such as YouTube, Tiktok, Spotify, and more, which can enrich your car life!
⭐[FM RDS Radio and Bluetooth] High quality FM radio with preset 18 common stations, you can save your favorite stations and listen to live news, real-time traffic information, music and programs anytime. Built-in Bluetooth with A2DP, support hands-free calling, phonebook synchronization and music streaming.
⭐[Support Rear View Camera and SWC] Comes with a 170° viewing angle AHD waterproof backup camera, for Honda Civic car radio will automatically display crystal clear image on the monitor screen when in reverse, helping driver safer and easier parking. After learning the steering wheel buttons, you can control this bluetooth car stereo through the steering wheel.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.