Code Reader Honda Element
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The “Code Reader Honda Element” is a specialized tool designed for diagnosing and troubleshooting issues with the Honda Element vehicle model. It is an essential device for mechanics, DIY enthusiasts, and Honda Element owners who want to have a better understanding of their vehicle’s performance.
The features of the “Code Reader Honda Element” include:
1. OBD-II Compatibility: The code reader is specifically designed to work with the OBD-II (On-Board Diagnostics) system of the Honda Element. This means it can read and interpret the diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) stored in the vehicle’s engine control unit (ECU).
2. DTC Reading and Clearing: The code reader can retrieve and display the DTCs associated with various vehicle systems, including the engine, transmission, airbags, ABS, and more. It provides a detailed description of each code
Product Description for Code Reader Honda Element
(as of Nov 11,2023 11:42:53 UTC – Details)
Car Code Reader
Do you wanna know what’s wrong with your car before you take it to the dealer or mechanic shop?
Do you feel helpless at night when the electric equipment inside the car is suddenly power off?
Are you annoyed with the engine starting failure when you’re in a hurry to get to work in the morning?
Don’t worry, CR800 vehicle code reader will definitely help you solve those vexing problems!!!
UDIAG CR800 is an enhanced entry-level car diagnostic tool with One-Click Hot Key of I/M Readiness, VIN, and DTC . It supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. Its excellence performance will help you check out the problem of engine light quickly.
Battery Voltage Test and Display Makes UDIAG CR800 Code Reader Stand Out
Compared with other basic OBDII code readers that can only do OBD2 functions, CR800 car diagnostic tool features with a battery test function. Without opening the vehicle hood, you can quickly check the real-time voltage and know the health status of the battery according to the voltage value range below:
1. Before Ignition:
<10.8V– Battery Voltage Too Low, Need to Charge Battery；
10.8V–11.8V– Voltage Slightly Low, Maybe Difficult to Start Ignition, please turn off other electronics and start to charge.；
11.8V–12.8V—Normal Battery Voltage, Good Battery Status!
2. After Ignition:
12.8V–13.2V– Battery Voltage Too Low, Alternator Might Not Able to Charge, please check engine stabilizer；
13.2V–14.8V– Normal Battery Voltage, Alternator Charging Normal；
>14.8V After Starting- Too High, may damage battery, please check engine stabilizer.
WHY CHOOES UDIAG CR800?
1. Three Hot Key, I/M VIN DTC, offer quick access to the target interface directly. So you can ONE CLICK to I/M Readiness status, get VIN code and display DTC codes. Unique and User-friendly!
2. This automotive scan tool is designed for fast use so you can get the results you want in the shortest time with one-click hot keys. To know if you are ready for a smog check, press I/M button(rubber) for 3 seconds. Red-Yellow-Green lights and build-in speaker indicate the readiness status for smog check.
3. Full OBD2 functions & live data graphing. View stream data show certain vehicle elements in a graph to monitor your vehicle status, supports unique 4 parameters compare in real time.
4. Lifetime update no charge, Review & Print. You can save or print the diagnostic report as needed. PC Printing to print the information out after PC connection.
5. Hand-held size, ergonomic design, clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven navigation, hotkeys and 2.8” color screen together make the OBD scanner tool extremely easy to use.
6. We have offer 5 language (English,Spanish, Italy, French and Germany) to choose.
Full 10 OBD Service Modes
The UDIAG CR800 OBDII code reader supports 10 modes of OBDII test for complete diagnosis, help you to check out the problem of engine light quickly.
Mode 1: Read Generic Data & Monitors
Mode 2: Display Freeze Frame Data
Mode 3: Read Trouble Codes ( DTCs)
Mode 4: Clear Trouble Codes (DTCs)
Mode 5: Read Test Result of Oxygen Sensor
Mode 6: Read Continuously & Non-continuously Monitored System Test Results.
Mode 7: Read Pending COde
Mode 8: Bi-directional Control of On-board System
Mode 9: Vehicle Information- VIN,CALID & CVN
Mode 10: Read Emission-related Permanent DTCs On-board Monitor Test
Besides that we offer menu of Component Test and Modules Present Functions.
Plug & Play & No Battery
UDIAG CR800 OBD2 Scanner is a “Plug and Play” device without battery for not worrying about battery drain. When you plug its diagnostic cable into the vehicle’s DLC socket, the code reader will get the power directly from the vehicle and start working, which is pretty easy for beginners
I/M Shortcut and 3 LEDS
With the I/M shortcut, you can get quick access to the I/M readiness function. The following 3 LEDs are used as visual aids to make it easier to determine engine system conditions.
GREEN LED (No-Fault Code)
YELLOW LED (Pending Fault Code)
RED LED (Permanent Fault Code)
DTC Lookup & Help Button
Featuring the DTC Lookup, the CR800 can save you the trouble of looking for the meaning of a DTC on the internet, and show you the detailed definition from the DTC library. Moreover, the HELP shortcut can help you quickly access to the detailed descriptions/tips for diagnostics.
Retrieve VIN, CIN, CVN
This UDIAG CR800 OBD2 scan tool can retrieve the vehicle information, such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc., which offers help and convenience to users for repair or parts replacement.
2.8″Colorful LCD Screen
This OBD2 scan tool comes with a 2.8″ screen for good visual effects. So it is capable of completely displaying the menu interface and its contents. Besides, the colorful LCD display also makes it possible to indicate test results clearly when the environment is dim.
Data Record & Playback & Print
The DTC, Data Streams, and Freeze Frame can be recorded in this OBDII scan tool so that you can review the data repeatedly when repairing. Also you can print the records out via a USB cable connection to a PC, and then share the records with mechanics for professional advice
【Advanced OBD2 Scanner】The UDIAG CR800, its excellence performance help to check out the problem of engine light in a short time when press the one-click hot keys for reading/clearing DTCs.
【New Handheld Design】Unique non-slip shell design, car scanner equipped with a 2.8-inch color screen; DTC, VIN and I/M readiness hotkeys, plus with the arranged silicone button; Green-yellow-red lights and built-in speakers indicate the readiness status for a confident emissions test.
【Printer Compatible】The CR800 car obd2 scanner can read error codes for most worldwide vehicle equipped with OBD2 protocol with function of real-time Live Data graphing and logging (max. 4 graphic comparison of data stream). Or send the diagnostic data to mechanic for help.
【Wide Compatibility】 That car code reader works with 1996 and newer vehicles, like light-duty trucks, SUV, minivans. Directly use the built-in 16-pin DLC cable to connect with OBD port without charging. With ultra-thin body, you can operate the OBDII scanner by one hand, and take it on road trip conveniently.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.