Dell Latitude E5450 Battery Price
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The Dell Latitude E5450 Battery Price refers to the cost of purchasing a replacement battery for the Dell Latitude E5450 laptop model. The battery is a critical component of the laptop as it provides power for the device to operate when it is not connected to an electrical outlet.
The price of the Dell Latitude E5450 battery may vary depending on various factors such as the seller, location, and warranty offered. It is important to consider these factors when purchasing a replacement battery to ensure its quality and compatibility with the laptop model.
Some features of the Dell Latitude E5450 Battery Price may include:
1. Compatibility: The battery is specifically designed for use with the Dell Latitude E5450 laptop, ensuring a perfect fit and optimal performance.
2. Longevity: The battery is designed to provide a long-lasting power supply,
Product Description for Dell Latitude E5450 Battery Price
$31.99 - $29.99
(as of Nov 11,2023 12:32:07 UTC – Details)
From the brand
Committed to providing customers with various high-quality batteries, and care services can help you easily solve the problem.
ZTHY is a professional laptop battery, camera battery and all kinds of chargers manufacture. We are committed to providing our partners one-stop valuable power charging solution.
A professional manufacturer with a strong product range and Industry chains, to creating the best products which can perfectly fit your devices. Not only the premium products you get but also exclusive support.
Welcome to ZTHY Store！
Good battery replacement for your laptop
Good adapter for your devices
Fit for laptops and smartphones that support the power delivery function.
More chargers fit for laptop
More chargers fit for laptop
More chargers fit for devices
What should we do if we receive defective products?
1) Please click ZTHY TECH, we will help you solve it.
2) Please be assured that we will take the responsibility for each product we sold.
3) 30-days after purchase, we offer a no-questions-asked return policy.
4)12 months from the date of purchase, If the product fails, we will replace it with a new one.
Install A New Battery:
1, You need to turn off your laptop and disconnect the power.
2, Disconnect the connection between the old battery and the motherboard to avoid unnecessary damage caused by disassembling the battery. Then unscrew the old battery screws one by one and carefully save each screw.
3, Remove the old battery, carefully install the new battery on the battery case, screw in the screw, and connect the wiring of the new battery.
4, If you don’t understand the above steps, you can search for the video about laptop battery installation on YouTube. Maybe it will help you.
What do we need to pay attention to using batteries for the first time?
1. Discharge the new battery use to 10%(not to 0%) and then charge to 95%, and cycle 3-4 times.
2. Do not disassemble, crush or puncture. Do not dispose of in fire or water.
3. If you remove the battery for a long time, charge more than 80% at least one time within one month.
4. Don’t connect the adapter for a long time while using the battery. It may damage the battery.
5. When using the battery, care should be taken to prevent exposure and moisture.
Why the laptop does not recognize the new battery？
1. Could be caused by battery loss. Please re-install the battery and make sure that the battery cable and the motherboard interface are tightly inserted.
2. Maybe due to conductive material damage which the laptop motherboard and battery anode and cathode contact position, you can try to confirm it with your original battery.
3. Check whether the battery drive is in normal condition, if not, download the corresponding driver software to update.
The following are troubleshooting methods:
1.Turn off the laptop.
2.Unplug AC power.
3.Remove the battery.
4.Replace AC power.
5.Turn on laptop,allow OS to boot.
6.Once logged in to the machine,perform a normal shut donw.
7.Unplug AC power.
How to maximize battery life?
1, Change your laptop power plan settings, and choose the power saver plan. Then Change advanced power settings, and scroll down to find Processor power management. Click the On-battery option and reduce the processor state to 20%.
2, Always keep your laptop neat and clean. The dust easily enters the hardware through the vents which are meant to release the heat generated from various computer components.
3, Close Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and other settings. This can help your computer save precious battery life.
【Replace Part Number】 93FTF, 083XPC, 83XPC, D4CMT, 451-BBZT, 4YFVG, 3DDDG.(Important Note: there are 4 types’ compatible battery, VG93N(92wh), GJKNX(68wh), 93FTF(51wh) and 3DDDG(42wh), Please choose the RIGHT battery model and capacity according to your laptop’s original battery.)
【Compatible Models】 Dell Latitude 5280 5480 5580 5288 5290 5488 5490 5491 5495 5590 Series, Dell Latitude E5280 E5480 E5580 E5490 E5590 E5480 E5290 E5591 E5491 Series, Dell Precision 15 3520 3530 M3520 M3530 Series.
【Security】All ZTHY products are Certified by CE, UL for safety. Strict guidelines for compatibility, and standards compliance for environment safety.
【ZTHY Laptop Battery Return Policy】Rest assured with 30 days Refund and 12 months Warranty,also get our friendly customer service.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.