How Much Is Miso Fem In Nigeria
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
How much is miso fem in Nigeria? You’re probably wondering where to buy miso fem in a supermarket near me or how to make miso fem at home. In this article I will answer these questions for you.
You can find good information about the benefits of miso on the web, but you can probably find even more misinformation or downright falsehoods. The powers that be have done a lot to keep people in the dark about miso. It’s important to peel back the layers and separate fact from fiction.
How Much Is Miso Fem In Nigeria is one of the most popular products on the market today. This product earns its popularity by offering an incredibly high quality product that will last you years. How Much Is Miso Fem In Nigeria is a great choice for anyone that wants to make sure they are getting their money’s worth. The reason why this product is so popular, is because it was made to help solve all your needs when it comes to purchasing a miso-fem.
mifepristone 200 mg price in nigeria
This product is one of the best on the market and can help you in so many ways with all your needs concerning miso fem. Do not make the mistake of missing out on this product. It is among our best selling items and also among the most popular items being sold right now in Nigeria. It’s no surprise that there are so many people loving this item and it has received so many positive reviews from customers who have used it. If you take a look for yourself at the benefits that come with owning this product, you will see why people love it so much.
In Nigeria, abortion is legally permitted only to save a woman’s life. However, medication abortion drugs, particularly misoprostol, have become widely available in recent years through Nigeria’s large market of formal and informal drug vendors. Little has been previously known about the experience of women seeking and obtaining misoprostol for an abortion, or about the drug’s safety and effectiveness in this context. Lagos is Nigeria’s most populous city and constitutes one of the largest markets for medication abortion in the country. This fact sheet presents new findings from a prospective study of 394 women aged 18–49 who self-managed an abortion using misoprostol obtained from a drug seller in Lagos State, Nigeria in 2018.
- Eighty-three percent of women participating in the study had confirmed their pregnancy with a positive pregnancy test.
- For 85% of women, this was their first experience terminating a pregnancy.
- Fifty-seven percent of women did not know about pills that could end a pregnancy before visiting a drug seller.
- Five percent of women in the study had attempted to end the current pregnancy prior to visiting a drug seller.
Information and services provided by drug sellers
- About three-quarters of study participants relied solely on the information given to them by the drug seller on how to use the medication.
- The majority of women reported that drug sellers attempted to assess their eligibility for medication abortion by asking for the date of their last menstrual period (79%) or if they had taken a pregnancy test (74%).
- One-quarter of women reported not knowing what kind of medication they had purchased; among those who did know, 97% reported receiving misoprostol and 3% received misoprostol in combination with mifepristone.
- The majority of participants were not provided with adequate, accurate information by drug sellers about how to administer the medication, how much to take and what to expect from the process.
- For instance, only 25% of participants were given information about the possibility of experiencing postabortion complications; 67% were told to anticipate bleeding and 35% were told to expect cramping.
- Fewer than one-third of women were told that they may need to use pain medication during the abortion process.
Self-reported postabortion complications
- The majority of women in the study did not report experiencing complications from the medication. However, 20% described bleeding that was heavy or prolonged enough to indicate medical assistance had been warranted, and 4% experienced symptoms suggestive of infection.
- Overall, 7% of participants reported wanting or needing medical care after taking the pills, and 6% sought care.
- Out of the 24 women who sought medical care, one woman reported receiving a blood transfusion and seven had a surgical procedure to complete the abortion. More than half had an ultrasound or were given pain medication.
Self-assessed completeness of abortion
- Fifty-four percent of women reported that they knew they were no longer pregnant because their period returned, 33% confirmed their abortion was complete by taking a pregnancy test at home and 25% reported that they no longer had symptoms of pregnancy. Twenty-four percent of women reported visiting a medical facility to confirm the completion of their abortion.
Women’s reflections on their use of misoprostol
- Nine percent of women reported that they would have attempted to induce abortion using unsafe methods had they not had access to misoprostol.
- Seventy percent of women in the study reported that they would use misoprostol in the future, should they experience another unintended pregnancy. Among those who would not use it again, 47% reported that they would not terminate another pregnancy.
- The Nigerian government, at both national and local levels, should work with drug sellers’ associations to improve the quality of medication abortion services, given the sellers’ critical role in providing misoprostol for abortion. Drug sellers should be routinely updated on recommended guidelines for the provision of medication abortion.
- In addition, drug sellers must be trained to share key information, such as what to expect during the abortion process, potential signs of complications and where to access medical care if clients want or need it. Written materials should also be provided to women seeking to purchase medication abortion in order to standardize the provision of accurate information by drug sellers.
- The data suggest that misoprostol obtained from drug sellers is effective at terminating pregnancy and that its retail availability provides an alternative for women who may otherwise use harmful methods to terminate an unintended pregnancy. The Ministry of Health should consider this method to be a harm reduction approach to prevent severe morbidity and mortality caused by unsafe abortion procedures.
- This study suggests that it is feasible to research women’s
Item Form Softgel
Product Benefits Heart Health Support
Special Ingredients Coenzyme Q
Model Name 120 Count
Dosage Form 1-500
Item Weight 7.7 Ounces
See moreAbout this item
3X BETTER ABSORPTION THAN REGULAR  CoQ10. Clinical trials have proven that no other CoQ10 supplement absorbs better than Qunol. In fact, Qunol Ultra absorbs 3X better than regular  CoQ10
#1 CARDIOLOGIST RECOMMENDED FORM OF COQ10. With superior absorption compared to regular  CoQ10, Qunol 100mg CoQ10 softgel capsules can help you reach optimal levels of Coenzyme Q10 sooner, so you can experience the potential benefits faster
100% WATER AND FAT-SOLUBLE, Qunol CoQ10’s patented formulation is 100% water and fat-soluble, unlike regular  CoQ10 that does not dissolve in water and dissolves very poorly in fat
BENEFICIAL TO STATIN DRUG USERS. Statin medications have been shown to lower CoQ10 levels and the addition of a CoQ10 supplement to statin drug therapy can help replenish lost CoQ10
ESSENTIAL FOR ENERGY PRODUCTION. CoQ10 plays a vital role in the production of energy in the body. Taking a CoQ10 supplement helps increase natural CoQ10 levels that can be depleted by age and cholesterol-lowering statin medicationsFrom the manufacturer
Qunol Ultra CoQ10 100mg, 120ct
Supports Heart Health
Promotes Healthy Blood Pressure Levels 
Essential For Energy Production
Why is Qunol Ultra the better CoQ10?
With Qunol Ultra CoQ10, optimum blood levels of CoQ10 can be reached in just week. It also supports heart health and is essential for energy production in the body.
#1Cardiologist Recommended Form[Ɨ] of CoQ10[‡]
3X Better Absorption
Soluble in Both Water and Fat
Beneficial to Statin Drug Users 
Love Your Heart
3X Better Absorption
Absorption is key to getting the true benefits of CoQ10. Qunol CoQ10 dissolves in both water and fat and, therefore, provides superior absorption.
Beneficial to Statin Drug Users
When you take statin medication to lower your cholesterol levels, you can also lower your CoQ10 levels.
Supports Heart Health
CoQ10 is essential for a healthy heart because your heart uses more energy than any other organ.
Essential For Energy Production
Your body makes an important nutrient-like coenzyme called CoQ10 that helps produce 95 percent of the energy needed by your cells.
CoQ10 is an antioxidant that protects your body from molecules called free radicals that may cause damage to healthy cells.
CoQ10 Levels Drop with Age
Your body’s natural CoQ10 levels can decline as you age.
Replenish CoQ10 Levels with Qunol!
CoQ10 levels can drop due to age, stress, and statin drug therapy. Taking a CoQ10 supplement can help you replenish your CoQ10 back to healthy levels.
Water and fat-soluble – Qunol Ultra can help you reach optimum blood levels of CoQ10 in just weeks.
[Ɨ] Form refers to water and fat soluble CoQ10
[‡] IQVIA ProVoice Survey
 Helps maintain healthy blood pressure already within a normal range
Qunol may help replenish CoQ10 due to statin medication use
 Regular CoQ10 refers to unsolubilized ubiquinone in oil in softgels or powder-filled caps/tabs.
Statin meds can deplete the body’s natural CoQ10. Qunol can help replenish CoQ10 from statin therapy
How Much Is Miso Fem In Nigeria Product Information
Abortion with Pills (Medical Abortion) in Nigeria
Are the Abortion Pills (Mifepristone and Misoprostol) Available in Nigeria?
Abortion pills are available in Nigeria, but cannot be purchased without a doctor’s prescription.
Note: Misoprostol is only registered in Nigeria for the treatment of Post-Partum Hemorrhage (PPH).
How Late Into a Pregnancy Can the Abortion Pills Be Used?
Misoprostol can also be safely used for a medical abortion within 13 weeks following proper dosage and use.
Do I Need a Prescription for Mifepristone? Misoprostol?
Misoprostol under the brand name Cytotec can be bought at pharmacies but can only be issued with an accompanying prescription.
Note: Many pharmacists do sell Misoprostol without a prescription, however, they do not often provide proper instructions on eligibility, dosage and usage for a medical abortion.
Please refer to the following page on our website for comprehensive instructions on how to use the pill.
What Brands of Abortion Pill Are Popular in Nigeria?
Misoprostol is available under the brand names Cytotec, Miso-fem and Vanaprazol – 200
Mifepristone is available as a combipack under the brand name Mifepack
How Much Do the Abortion Pills Cost in Nigeria?
The pill usually costs between USD 3.00 – USD 9.00.
Who Can I Contact for More Information on Abortion in Nigeria?
In-Clinic Abortion in Nigeria
What are the Different Types of in-Clinic Abortion Procedures Available in Nigeria?
Manual Vacuum Aspiration and The Electrical Vacuum Aspiration
Where Can I get a Manual Vacum Aspiration (MVA) Abortion in Nigeria?
Legal abortions and Post Abortion Care (PAC) services can only be performed by trained and licensed health care providers and should be accessible at most certified public and private health facilities.
Note: Untrained/unregistered providers often perform abortions and PAC, which can lead to complications.
Make sure your chosen provider is certified and trained in comprehensive abortion care.
How Much Does Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA) Cost in Nigeria?
The cost of legal abortions and PAC services differ by facility (private or public) and provider depending on the method (medical or surgical), complications and severity of symptoms. The costs can range from USD 3.00 – USD 103.00.
How to get further information?
For additional information and support, you can get in touch with our trained multilingual female counselors